Another success story for eic2
Excellence in Paediatrics Conference Organisers, eic2 joined the esteemed UK institution "Conference Awards 2010" with Excellence in Paediatrics 2009 and landed the "Highly commended" award in the "Best new conference launch" category, among fierce competition, which gives us another reason to celebrate.... Excellence!
Designed to present the latest, most authoritative overview of key developments in paediatrics, the 2009 version of the annual Excellence in Paediatrics Conference took place in Florence, Italy from 3-6 December 2009.
Hosted by the Meyer Children's Hospital in Florence, "Excellence in Paediatrics" 2009 attracted 680 delegates from 74 countries, offering a cutting-edge scientific programme including more than 80 exciting sessions and 107 presentations.
- Excellence in content: A stellar Scientific Committee comprised of the editors of internationally acclaimed paediatric journals and books published by Wiley-Blackwell
- Excellence in speakers: 80 internationally renowned speakers from paediatric centres of excellence from 20 countries
- Excellence in delivery: More than 75 exciting scientific sessions (lectures, roundtables, debates, interactive and meet-the-expert sessions)
- 2 intellectually stimulating sessions organised by the Harvard Medical School and the Children's Hospital Boston
- Special event "Evidence Based Medicine and Child Nutrition" co-organised by the Cochrane Child Health Field & the European Paediatric Association
Excellence in Paediatrics 2010 will take place in London, 2-4 December 2010.